Join ValuesAdvisor’s Kate Simpson and SV2 CEO David Onek for a two-session workshop on Values-Aligned Investing on May 18 and May 25. With a focus on interactive discussion and community building, the workshop will help you better align your investments with your values. You will be guided through a unique, personal reflection journey that incorporates guided meditations with group work and journal writing. The workshop is designed for all levels of expertise, from novice impact investors to experienced practitioners: all will uncover new learnings. The material in session 2 will build on the material from session 1, so we’re encouraging participants to attend both sessions for the fullest experience.
- Explore your money story, the origin of your relationship with money
- Identify your money mindset and limiting beliefs you may hold about money
- Determine what is deeply important to you, personally and in the broader world
- Learn the basics about the impact investing field: the categories of impact and impact examples within each asset class
- Craft a written “values” investment policy statement
Each session will include:
- Interactive discussions led by facilitating teachers Kate Simpson and David Onek
- Short guided meditations and journal prompt writing
- Discussion and reflection, in pairs and as a whole group
- Access to accompanying online workbook to support in-person sessions, offering additional research, guided meditations and writing prompts to enhance and support your learning experience.
This session will be held in virtual format via Zoom. The meeting access info will be sent via Eventbrite confirmation emails. To access the meeting info, Eventbrite will require you to log in or create an account if you don’t already have one.
You will receive confirmation emails from Eventbrite 48 hours before the event, 2 hours before the event, and as the event begins. In any of these confirmation emails, click the orange “View the event” box. This will take you to a screen with an orange “Join now” button. Click on the button. This will take you to Zoom and you can follow the Zoom prompts to join the session.
If you have additional questions or have difficulties joining the meeting, please contact Daisy Manapsal (email@example.com).RSVP