The 2022 Partner Survey Results are in! This survey is one way of understanding SV2’s impact on Partners and how we can continue to achieve our mission, learn, make positive social impact and cultivate community. Everyone can read more highlights. SV2 Partners can also read the full report. Thanks to all Partners who completed this survey!
- Involvement with SV2 had a significant impact on Partner learning about community needs and solutions, advancing equitable practices in social impact, giving to social impact causes – funding and time, and effectiveness
- Partners self-reported ~$1.1M in follow-on funding to organizations they learned about through SV2
- Positive Partner experience, Net Promoter Score of 39.6 (over 0 is positive, over 50 is excellent)
- We connected with several well respected Community Leaders (nonprofits and funders) to inform Grant Round and Learning Session topics listed in the survey.
- Noted improvement opportunities include diversifying our membership, having more experiential learning opportunities, and adjusting the format of our events based on our “new normal” – e.g. hybrid events and in-person events as safe to do so.
- Top three requested Grant Round topics are Education Equity, Economic Inclusion, and Environment followed by Leadership Development (e.g. training and support for black, indigenous, people of color (BIPOC), youth, LGBTQ and other individuals from the community to amplify voice, power, and representation for economic and social justice and equity)
- Top three requested Learning Session topics are Get Proximate, Nonprofit Strategy Development, and Financial Diligence with an Equity Lens followed by Impact Investing